Returns and Refunds
In the event of any goods being delivered with damaged packaging, such damage must be noted on the delivery docket, and the goods inspected immediately. The company must be informed within 24 hours of any damage or missing parcels.
If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the below.
You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. Other then circumstances as set out below.
– A 25% handling and re-stocking charge shall be deducted from the refund where the goods concerned are sawn board or Prepared board.
The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
– In the event that the product has been used.
– The goods have been supplied by ourselves machined in any way e.g. cutting ,planing etc. etc.
– The goods have been machined in any way by yourselves e.g. cutting ,planing etc. etc.
– Goods are returned in a non-restock able/resale able condition as supplied by ourselves.
– The said goods were ordered specially for you ie a non-stock item.